Expert Water Heater Repair from Highly Skilled Plumbing Professionals
Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new hot Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new hot water heater, the plumbers at Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can manage the installation adequately as well as cost effectively. Our crew has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in American Fork, Utah since 2000 and we understand what it requires to do the job right. Get in touch with us today for a complimentary consultation at (801) 790-0201
Hot Water Heater Repair Service
Hot water heaters can be among the most used appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason that you will likely, at some point, have to have at least small repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may also need to decide between fixing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel has your back!
You will certainly need to speak to a specialist if your water heater is presenting any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying sufficient hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Call (801) 790-0201 to schedule an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your hot water heater is no longer efficient or has broken entirely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can give quick as well as affordable water heater replacement in American Fork, UT. We can assure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may hope to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer style of hot water heater, but it may help you to understand that you are going to get great savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
Water Heater Installation
If you are searching for help with water heater installation, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can do that as well! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with virtually any kind of make or model.
If your hot water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new system. These indicators consist of:
- Rusty water: This could signify that the inside of the tank is rusty, which might result in leaks.
- Loud noises: Gradually, debris at the bottom of the tank starts to solidify and this can trigger a rumbling sound when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The sediment that develops at the bottom of the tank can cause the water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not fully understand the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Rocky Mountain can address any type of concerns you may have as well as provide any assistance you need.
Get Quick Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand-new home, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can help you get the best hot water heater for you!
There are 3 major sorts of water heaters that you will have to pick from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating costs to decrease by as much as seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as needed. This will provide you the convenience of unrestricted and instant hot water. This sort of system can minimize energy expenses by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might reduce water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Lower energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are unsure what kind of hot water heating system would work best for your house, our knowledgeable experts can help you decide.
Hot Water Heater Repair in American Fork, UT.
If you are experiencing water heater problems, go to Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel online or give us a call at (801) 790-0201 to set up a consultation or request an estimate today!