Call Us When You Need Professional Sewer Line Service
Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be costly, but it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer pipe can cause massive and even costly property damage. They can even cause severe health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, but when repair work isn’t practical, the line is going to have to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a broken or damaged sewer line, call us at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to request an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Build-up of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any type of pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass close to the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are different, some types of problems are fairly common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after an extensive cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Since it is costly and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
In some cases the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can identify the problem, look into your options and see precisely how we will be able to repair the issue. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on needless services and products. We use trenchless approaches to preserve your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more economical than other techniques. We strive to always provide you with the best service possible at the best rate.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not hesitate to call. Stop the problem before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you take care of all your sewer pipe service needs.