Call Us When You Need Professional Sewer Line Service
Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be pricey, but it simply isn’t optional. A damaged sewer pipe can create massive and costly property damage. They can even lead to severe health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t possible, the line will need to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a broken or damaged sewer line, call us at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor upkeep.
- Buildup of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, concept, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is important to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains at a low speed, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
You will need a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are different, some types of problems are relatively common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a complete cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to safeguard pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is pricey and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is vital. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
In some cases the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see specifically how we will be able to repair the issue. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never try to sell you on needless products and services. We use trenchless methods to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are a lot more cost-effective than other methods. We make every effort to always provide you with the best service possible at the very best price.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as invasive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.