Expert Water Heater Repair from Highly Skilled Plumbing Professionals
Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can handle the installation adequately and affordably. Our crew has been offering traditional as well as tankless water heater services in Provo, Utah since 2000 and we understand what it requires to do the job right. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation at (801) 790-0201.
Hot water heaters can be among the most used home appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, have to have at the very least small maintenance and repairs taken care of on your water heater. You may even need to decide between fixing your current water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel has your back!
You will certainly need to contact a professional if your hot water heater is presenting any one of these symptoms:
- Not providing sufficient hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Contact Us At (801) 790-0201 to arrange an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the specific model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional technicians can take a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer reliable or has broken completely and you are ready to replace it with a new system Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can give rapid as well as affordable hot water heater replacement in Provo, UT. We can assure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might hope to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer style of hot water heater, but it may help you to understand that you will get great financial savings on your power bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
Hot Water Heater Installation
If you are looking for help with water heater installation, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can do that also! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any type of make or model.
IIf your hot water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale indications that it’s time for a new system. These indications include:
- Rusty water: This could signal that the inside of the tank is corroded, which may lead to leaks.
- Loud noises: Gradually, debris at the bottom of the tank starts to solidify and this can create a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The sediment that builds up at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a big choice and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t completely know the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Rocky Mountain can answer any kind of concerns you might have and offer any support you need.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your hot water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new property, Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel can help you get the best water heater for you!
There are 3 major kinds of water heaters that you will have to select from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by up to 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as needed. This will offer you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. This kind of system can reduce energy expenses by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system might minimize water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Lower energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our experienced experts can help you make a decision.
Water Heater Repair in Provo, UT.
If you are experiencing water heater troubles, visit Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel online or give us a call at (801) 790-0201 to set up a consultation or request an estimate today!