Call Us When You Need Professional Sewer Line Service
Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be pricey, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A damaged sewer pipe can trigger massive and even costly property damage. They can even lead to major health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair isn’t practical, the line is going to need to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel is your best local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need assistance with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
One of the most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor upkeep.
- Build-up of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor building and construction, layout, concept, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground bordering it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains at a low speed, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or bathtub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass close to the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
- Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible measure to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are unique, some sorts of problems are relatively common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a thorough cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel are pros at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see specifically how we will be able to repair the problem. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will never attempt to sell you on needless products and services. We make use of trenchless techniques to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are a lot more economical than other methods. Furthermore, our staff aims to always provide you with the best service possible at the best price.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns about your sewer lines, such as invasive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not wait to call. Stop the issue before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Rocky Mountain Plumbing & Remodel at (801) 790-0201 or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you take care of all your sewer pipe and water line needs.